2. I am so so so excited for Fall to arrive! The leaves are just starting to change colors in the mountains and I am thrilled about it. The only thing that would make the changing season better is if I actually had friends here to celebrate it with me .. #lonerprobz
3. I miss my camera terribly. I think I left it at Stephen and Rachel's ? Or it is possibly in Idaho? Having all my belongings spread out everywhere is starting to drive me crazy.
4. So, like I'm actually in love with a puppy. I named her Harlow and I go out to the barn all the time to see her and well, we bonded. I'm dreading the day (next week) when she has to board a plane and move to Arizona to live with her new family. She can't possibly live a better life without me in it, am I right?! I'm dying. She's perfect and um, did I mention I am in love with her?
5. I spent my Sunday afternoon making recipe cards. Call me old fashioned, but there's something special about having a box of handwritten recipes. Cook books are also kinda my thing. The only items I've asked to inherit one day are all of my grandmother's old cookbooks. Slightly obsessed.
6. Fun fact about me: I am absolutely terrified of chickens. I won't even go near them. They are evil, little devilish creatures with beady eyes who have a desire to peck me to death, I just know it. I can't even go out back to clean out their water/food dish..so I made a 7 year old do it today. She's braver than me..sad.
7. Watched "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" and am currently in the middle of doing a juice fast//cleanse//detox (whatever you want to call it) with Katie and Dean. It's hard. All I want is California Pizza Kitchen and cookie dough.
8. Sometimes when I need to get out of the house, I go for a run..and somehow end up finding myself lost on a beautiful road after taking a wrong turn. Heber is a gorgeous place to live.
6. Fun fact about me: I am absolutely terrified of chickens. I won't even go near them. They are evil, little devilish creatures with beady eyes who have a desire to peck me to death, I just know it. I can't even go out back to clean out their water/food dish..so I made a 7 year old do it today. She's braver than me..sad.
7. Watched "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" and am currently in the middle of doing a juice fast//cleanse//detox (whatever you want to call it) with Katie and Dean. It's hard. All I want is California Pizza Kitchen and cookie dough.
8. Sometimes when I need to get out of the house, I go for a run..and somehow end up finding myself lost on a beautiful road after taking a wrong turn. Heber is a gorgeous place to live.
9. Maybe this whole "all my friend's are leaving me for 18 months" thing isn't so bad after all. I LOVE Monday's now (because that's the day I get emails!), receiving letters is fun and I always look forward to getting the mail andddd by always writing them, it's forcing me to be a better journal keeper. I mean, it still sucks..but there's SOME perks :)
10. I have nothing else to add, but it felt weird ending on 9.
xoxo,
Linds

No comments:
Post a Comment