First of all, Bear Lake is BEAUTIFUL. The crisp water is this gorgeous shade of bright blue that I cannot even begin to describe (and you can't see cause the pictures are in b&w. hah) The Bigelow fam has a house up there so we went for the long weekend and it was so much fun. Despite fearing for my life and almost dying with Rach, tubing behind a boat will forever be one of my very favorite activities. Time was spent boating, playing in the water & sand, lots of kiddos running around, cooking, baking {peach cobbler with the besttttt peaches} which resulted in toooo much eating, playing games and sharing a bed with Ava..which is an experience on its own. I'm so lucky to have been able to go up with the Schmidt clan; their whole extended family is so good to me and makes me feel part of the fam! And I got to see my brother too soooo win, win :) And don't even ask why I decided to throw up some gang signs when Maddy snapped the pic. It's just what I do. Also, is that not the most adorable little girl you've ever seen?? She is the sweetest lil thing.

xoxo,
Linds
No comments:
Post a Comment