5.11.2013

Summer Tease

Here I am, fulfilling my promise to blog more.

A couple weekends ago I went down to Provo. (I feel like I only blog when I go down to Utah...trend?)

Vannah came to town, Miss. Kelsie graduated from BYU, Stone played in several baseball games and it was a weekend of celebration. 

I hadn't seen Van since Christmas and we all hadn't been together in like a year and a half. WAY too long! A sweet reunion occurred, driving all around town to just end up getting a pizza, a stripes photo shoot, staying up late talking/laughing, cheering on Kels as she walked across that stage, a yummy lunch at Olive Garden with the Thompsons, UVU baseball game, ihop at night (does anyone ever go there during actual breakfast hours? ps their banana & brown sugar oatmeal is the bomb), kneaders for brunch, more baseball, quality time with my best friend, drive around downtown slc, red iguana for a late dinner, church with the sibs, family sunday bbq, go kart rides around the block on a warm summer night and thennnnn sadly, it was back to Rexburg for me. Such a Summer tease...a summer that I won't begin to enjoy until August. Ugh.





3 comments:

  1. best weekend. and a DEFINITE summer tease. so glad you used my favorite pic of you of the weekend {candid one with kels...BABE} haha love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I left early and missed this :( who knows why I picked money over friends???.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and everything is SOOOOO right about your "church" outfit... LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete