5.20.2013

Miss Matchin' in the Burg

Love this girl SO much and love that she came up to visit this past weekend. Thinking about those who I grew up with and seeing them is always exactly what I need. It's the perfect cure for getting over anything. When you know everything about a person, things don't even need to be said and the other knows exactly what to say. Or what not to say. I am perfectly content just sitting at home and talking or going out and being crazy. It's always fun, no matter what we're doing..as long as we're together. The girls I grew up with are and forever will be my very best friends. 

"A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow." 

I love that and couldn't say it better myself. So, so, soo grateful for the friends I have made in this life. As cliche as it sounds, I have forever friends and I need to always remind myself of that. We've all gone our separate ways, we have different dreams and ambitions and are doing different things in our lives. However, we are all always in constant communication and understanding. I couldn't be more proud of these special people. I look up to them in awe and love bragging about them to others.

Wow, wasn't planning on going on this little tangent about my friends..I couldn't help it. I'm sure I'm bias, but I really lucked out. They are "my people" (Grey's Anatomy reference for the win). Anyway, for journaling purposes..Lauren came and the weather was terrible! Such a bummer. We made the most of it though and enjoyed our time together. We braved the cold temps and jumped off monkey rock, hit up Costa Vida, Sammy's and Cocoa Bean (our life revolves around food. so what?), went on a tour of BYUI, saw the Great Gatsby, went bowling, watched Grey's, attended church, experimented in the kitchen, and had a photo shoot of ourselves. Obviously. Most of all, I'm just SO glad she could come up. Love you forevaaa Miss. Match!

Stripes & polka dots. Black & white. That's how we roll. #missmatching #always.

xoxo
Linds

1 comment:

  1. I've already made the quinoa dish...twice. Nottttt sorry. SOOO happy I came up. SO happy you're in my life. SO grateful for you! This post almost made me cry...! I love it. Love our people. You're my people. Forever love you!

    ReplyDelete