6.02.2013

Cabin in the Woods.

Weekends always come and go wayyy too fast. The anticipation of Monday morning on a Sunday night is the worst feeling ever. The list of homework to complete, laundry to do, room to clean, tests to study for is exhausting...that's why I'm blogging instead. I think it's safe to say I'm pretty much pro when it comes to procrastination.

This weekend consisted of an overnighter in Island Park. Our friend has a cabin up there, right on the lake. When he invited us, we definitely jumped on the opportunity! 9 guys, 5 girls..I'd say the odds were in our favor :) Card games were played, snacks were eaten, country music was blared, movies were watched, a midnight polar bear plunge took place (where I was the only girl who did it..say what? the water felt like a pool of melted snow), sleep talking was heard, breakfast was served (by the boys, I'll add), boating, wake boarding & tubing were enjoyed, the wind was freeeezing and fun was had by everyone.

Idaho is a beautiful place. Cold, but beautiful. This Florida girl still doesn't know what cold water feels like but being with all my Idahoan friends made me feel like a local.



xoxo,
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment