4.16.2013

The last weekends of the Semester


It has been brought to my attention that I suck at blogging. Yes Sam, I'm talking to you. However, I know she's right. SO here's to a little catching up.

I went down to Salt Lake. 

We went to a comedy club & Salt City Burgers. Their turkey burger is to die for. 

Me, Beth and Lauren went to the Festival of Colors (along with everyone else who lives within 200 miles of Spanish Fork) Yay Hare Krishna. Favorite moments of the day: little chubby boy covered in chalk yelling "this is your future!!!" as we walked toward the temple, Lauren's insane driving skillz that got somehow managed to get us there alive. And the least favorite: getting an entire bag of chalk directly thrown in my mouth & a Sonic let down! Seriously, a broken slush machine?!?! Not a very happy hour.

Showing up in matching outfits/hair. Of course..in true Miss. Match fashion.

Easter was spent with Rach's fam. Love that crew like my own.

^^the result of giving Stephen the camera

Had a girls' night during Priesthood session of Conference. Shopping, Red Robin & saw Safe Haven with the bride-to-be (and Bri who was in town!) <3

And then this past weekend. Literally, the day finals' week officially ended Emily, one of my favorite roommates ever decided to leave me behind and get hitched! I couldn't be happier for her and Jordan. One of the most adorable couples I know.
Me and three of my cute roommates from Winter semester. Love them all.

I love how the quality of pictures significantly decreases as they go on. That's what I get from becoming dependent of my iphone. Thanks Lauren for the pictures that were taken on an actual camera! That's one of my goals- take more pics and not on my phone!

Well, that about covers the last few weeks of my life. Not pictured: the countless hours in the math lab, meeting with tutors, studying, doing homework, etc. This semester was a hard one and I am SO grateful it's over. Overall, I got all A's and one B so I'm pretty satisfied. I've never worked harder in school than this semester. 

Right now, I'm in sunny Florida for a few days, spending some much needed time at the beach & getting all tanned up before going to Texas on Friday for Brooke's wedding! Seriously. All my friends needs to stop getting married/going on missions. It's ruining my life!! Yes, I'm selfish. Then back to Idaho for another semester of school. Kill me now. Until then..... (insert promise to blog MORE)

2 comments:

  1. YAY. finally saw this. love you. love EVERY TIME YOU COME. its my turn to come to you. also...(inserting encouragement to blog again and keep your promises) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY. i keep checking for an update......sooooooo....can you get on that? im bored at work and trying to avoid accounting! haha jk no pressure. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete