3.19.2013

Over the weekend, according to instagram

Yeah, yeah, yeah..as I always say, it's been way too long since I've posted on this little abandoned blog of mine. However, this past weekend was a blast and definitely blog worthy! My best friend Beth came up to visit and I got to show her everything Rexburg has to offer. (which is a lot!) haha

Friday night, I picked Beth up in Pocatello at my aunt & uncle's house. We drove back up, ate at Nielsens (duh), played fugitive where jumping a fence and ripping my shirt may or may not have been involved, watched Juno with a group of people and hung out. Saturday morning we went down to IF, made a pit stop at Target and then went to my roommate Emily's bridal shower!! April 12th is the big day and I am so happy for her and Jordan. We got back to the burg, showed Beth around campus and attended her cousin's basketball game. Later, I saw on instagram that Arie from the Bachelorette was at Sammy's sooo obviously we immediately got in the car. My friend had the "hook ups" so we got to talk to him for awhile. He is seriously the sweetest guy and took lots of pictures. He even kept coming back over to talk to us. I've finally met someone famous (unless Tommy, Taylor Swift's bus driver counts as famous..hahaha) and kissed him too! After we went home, watched The Perks of being a Wallflower and climbed into bed. Sunday morning, church came early. Yay for 9 am church. We went to that, made a yummy salmon dinner, took much needed Sunday naps and then it was time for Bethy to leave me. Thanks again Beth for coming..it seriously means the world to me. I love having visitors! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey so this is really nice. You are probs the first person to ever talk about on a real thing that people see so cool thanks.

    ReplyDelete