11.25.2012

Privacy

I am sorry to inform you that I will be making my blog private for a little while. Some things have come up and for best reasons, I need to make it unavailable for the whole wide world to read at leisure. However, if you ask any of my friends, they will tell you I am the biggest blog stalker ever. I totally welcome readers who have never met me in real life and just like to creep on my ever so boring day to day ramblings and pictures (even if I don't have any, I like to think I do) So if what I described is you, please don't hesitate to leave a comment with your email or send it to me at lindseyevans93{at}gmail{dot}com and I'll be more than happy to add you to my reader's list. I'll be switching over to private on Tuesday so y'all have until then. Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

  1. i'm not really a secret stalker but i would love to still be able to read your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm keep me!! emilyshep24@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete