and yes, this picture can also be seen on instagram, twitter and facebook. i'm a social media addict. whatevs.
11.10.2012
From that to this
Here in Utah, we've been blessed with an extremely long Autumn (so I shouldn't really complain) but it still surprised me yesterday morning when I opened my window to see a thick layer of fluffy, white snow covering the neighborhood. It was still snowing and hasn't stopped yet. Something about sipping hot cocoa while watching the snow fall and glisten from the street lights is unbelievably magical and I can't help but get excited for the holidays and Christmas season (that also may be because the house across the street is already decked out with Christmas lights...whaaaat?) It's time to put away my light jackets and cardigans and pull out the big heavy coats, scarves and hats because winter is among us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment