aka.. that one week between semesters where I don't have school but every other college student in America does. So technically it's not spring break. This is how I spent it..
1. reuniting with miss. kels in p-town 2. a much needed mani/pedi-yay for spring colors! 3. celebratory streamers in the delta center after the jazz's victory 4. playing with the cutest baby 5. byu creamery ice cream..yessss 6. enjoyed a sunny afternoon with the biffle 7. got new tennis shoes & went for a run in the warm(?) new mexico weather 8. visited my old work and tried on cute dresses that were too short to wear at byui. gay honor code. 9. went shopping with mom and admired target's collection of swimsuits and summer dresses. wish i still lived close to the beach #takemetofloridanow
And now it's back to Rexburg tomorrow for Spring semester which starts Tuesday. Not too excited, especially considering this is how I left it.....


No comments:
Post a Comment