4.08.2012

Easter Weekend

First of all, I am SO behind on blogging! Winter semester officially ended Thursday and so I've been so crazy busy with finals, moving out of my apartment and spending as much time as possible with those who aren't in Rexburg next semester. I'm now in Salt Lake for the weekend and will go to New Mexico for a few days and then it's back to the Burg next Sunday for me! This semester has been WONDERFUL and I'm actually sad it's ended. I do not like change, and don't handle it well. I've made so many memories in apt 419, but more on that later...I doubt anyone still reads this, but whatevs..here's a few pictures of Easter weekend thus far :)


sleepover with the cousin. tie-dying easter eggs. moochies for lunch. driving around university of utah's campus. museum of natural history. carter's steakhouse. arcade. hunger games. church. easter brunch with the fam...doesn't get much better. oh wait, yes it does-now i'm just waiting for beth and em to pick me up so i can stay the night in provo with them!! can't. wait. <3

Also, in honor of Easter...watch this 8 min. video. It's a good one, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment