Sometimes I forget how much I love Little Debbie oatmeal creme pies. I know they are like super processed and terrible for you, but something about them screams childhood and they're just oh, so delicious.
Sometimes I complain a lot about my current single life/no friends status. But then realize it's just bringing me down and I'm not doing anything to change it. I need to focus that attention on something else, something greater and better myself.
Sometimes I wonder why I ever moved back up to Idaho. Being back in Utah over the weekend has reminded me how much I love living there..and in an actual city.
Sometimes I want a dog. More like all the time, really. A home really isn't complete with out a little furry, licking, cuddly friend.
Sometimes I decide to randomly post on the ride board at school. And then sometimes I end up meeting some pretty interesting/cool people and spending 4 hours in a car with them.
Sometimes I reminisce on high school days and look through old pictures with friends. This picture was my favorite of the night. Happiness just radiates and I love it. I had the best friends and grew up in the best place on earth. I'm so grateful.
perfectly said. I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME. also I was so happy I got to see you that weekend. i miss our s7 weekends at the pier. love you.
ReplyDelete