10.29.2012

Life Lately

Since getting home from China, I've been really trying to keep myself busy, which is the way I like it. Working all day and then working out at Crossfit and hanging out with my sibs at night makes for some long days. Long, yet pretty uneventful. Although living in Utah is great and I am so grateful I have Stephen and Rachel, living life without friends is pretty lonely and boring. I went from living with five girls and constant activities to having no friends close by and well, let's just say I spend a lot of time at night with the cast of Friends, How I Met Your Mother and of course, Grey's Anatomy. Netflix truly is a glorious thing. But here's some proof that I do get out of the house and have somewhat of a life.

first paycheck and free food~keeping my nails freshly painted. always~all the treats I brought back from China and there's still sooo much~bro/sis outing to Scheels after Cross fit;nicest sports store ever~itty bitty puppies and Jazzy pondering life in the backyard!

p.s. I have gone down to Provo a couple times, soooo I'm not completely friendless.

No comments:

Post a Comment