3.12.2012

A Super Sunny Saturday

Mother Nature blessed Rexburg with sunny 52 degree weather on Saturday, and so obviously Haley and I had to take full advantage of the beautiful day! It's so weird, because if it was anything below 70 degrees in Florida, no doubt I would be wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. However here, if it's anything above 50, I'm out in shorts and a t-shirt basking in the sun!!! I didn't realize how badly I missed those beautiful, warm, sunshiney rays on my face! To celebrate, me and Haley decided to go for a run. Naturally, we ended up at Jamba Juice and then we may or may not have hit up a pretzel place on the way home. Whatever. It's the fact we ran there that matters, right? I am so happy Spring is finally on the horizon so we can have more outings like this!!
p.s. Good news: I lost 4.6 pounds this week! Wahoo! I'm finally starting to feel better about myself and am more motivated. Step by step. And by motivated, I mean I look at my "thinspiration" board on pinterest every second of every day. Which makes saying "no" to delicious ice cream sundaes and pizza a little easier. And when I say easier, I only kind of, sorta mean it.

p.s.s. The Bachelor finale is tonight!!! FHE?? What's that?!? I'll defff be at a viewing party at 7 p.m. sharp. Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment